All classified ads in this section are free to Region members, $30 for non-members (includes being posted to the region newsletter, The "Drift"). Send your ad to Jeff for posting here.
Mazda Miata wheels.
OEM polished 5 spoke wheels from 1999 10AE. Set of 4 wheels $500.00: (Will not separate). 15 X 6, 4 by 100 with 35mm offset. About 125,000 miles so there are some scratches and minor marks, but no dents or significant curb rash. Wheels are currently mounted with Kuhmo 225/50-15 AST's with about 50% (+/-) tread remaining. One tire with some shoulder wear due to misalignment. Wheels come with tires or extra $40.00 for dismount and discard
Set of 4 VOXX 15x7: Aftermarket wheels are also from my 99 Miata. Minor scratches from frequent autocross wheel changes, but otherwise very good condition. $400.00 or best reasonable offer includes an extra set of lug nuts & security socket. Or $600.00 with currently mounted 245/45-15 BFG Rivals with about 60% (+/-) remaining tread.
Call 708-710-9550 or email email Bob Lindsay.
Set of 4 wheels and winter tires off of a Subaru.
Tires - Continental Extremewintercontact, 205/55R16, 6/32nds + left on the tires.
Wheels - Sport Extreme, 16X7.5, 5-100 with lugnuts
$400.00 for the set
Call 262-886-1212 or email email Dale Schubel.
Heated and Secure Storage for Race Cars
Located in Oak Creek, WI
$100 per month - 6 month Minimum
Have 4 spaces open
Call 414-430-5111 or email email John Vlasis.
Set of Sport Edition KV5 chrome wheels
- ET=+20 (5-3/8"back space)
- Hub=79.5mm(3-3/16"center hole)
- H/PCD= 5/120mm (4.72"bolt circle)
$295.00 for the set (new)
Contact Jim Sommerfeld @ 937-660-7877
1975 Hawke Club Formula Ford
- Ready to race, last raced Oct 2012 at Blackhawk
- Professionally maintained and supported by Lindstrand Motorsports
- Setup to be comfortable and safe for big & tall driver - I'm 6'4" 200lbs and ample room. Adjustable seat for shorter drivers.
- The car is quick, neutral, easy to throw around and easy to catch, and really fun to drive. I'm not that experienced of a driver, and I can run a mid 1:16 at Blackhawk Farms.
- Farley engine (iron head) with 12 weekends, runs strong, never abused. SCCA crank, Lightweight fw and clutch.
- Many spares, documentation and history (log books since new)
- 4 sets of wheels
- Car is at Lindstrand's shop in Darien, WI
- $11,500.. or $10,500 with a single set of wheels. Or best offer!
Contact Mike @ 937-660-7877
Raceshop Stuff for sale
Selling off the rest of my racing stuff.
Set of Ruggles Scales $150.
Set of 19" tall formula car stands $75.
1 ton folding engine/shop crane. New, still in box. $150
This is bulky/heavy stuff so I'm going to say pick-up only - just don't want to mess wiith trying to ship it. I am in Hartland, WI - about 30 miles west of Milwaukee. Would consider trading all of it for a 7.5 hp + outboard motor. Contact info - Robert Stack email, (262) 993-2566.
Shop for rent
Very private and secure 7,800 square foot shop for rent on Milwaukee's north side. Shop has heavy power, an office, restrooms, gas heat, two 12' overhead doors, and a parking lot. Minutes from Interstate 43. $1500 per month and you pay your utilities. Other tenants on site include a formula atlantic team, an AMA team, and a powder coater. Please contact me at 414-467-4968 or at email@example.com
In-car Video system
X video from 05 Solo II Nationals)
Water-proof "helmet" cameras, highly-adjustable mounts and two camera MultiView-2 in-car picture-in-picture video processor. Complete "ready to go" video systems available. Email or call 262-375-5180.